I’m very pleased to say that we have completed the release of Envision, our new analytics platform. Envision will help customers derive key insights about their business from API interactions happening across their digital properties.
Envision enables 3 classes of analytics:
- Operational – health, availability, throughput, latency, and billing metrics
- API – developer community engagement, API package consumption, lifecycle state monitoring
- Business – how are the APIs affecting the business, how is business being transacted, and how is this changing over time
Envision delivers these analytics capabilities with:
- Policy-based data collection
- Policies for each of the different types of analytics
- Highly flexible allowing customers to determine what to measure, and how to measure it
- Out of the box reports
- Custom visualizations and dashboards
- Embeddable charts
- Import from external business systems
- Export into existing analytics and BI platforms
Envision uses MongoDB to provide a high-performance and extremely scalable approach to the collection and processing of data.
Envision is using the same single page web app UI framework we use for our developer portal, allowing us to easily integrate the products and provide a nice appealing interface.